The Differences Between Our Clip On Veneers And Other Companies
Our Clip-on Veneers are very different to those made by all the other companies, many of whom you see advertising on Facebook and Google.
Our veneers are of the highest dental quality and are not merely ‘gum shield veneers’ as sold by the majority of internet companies.
So The Main Differences
- Our veneers can be repaired, repairs are not possible with ‘gum shield veneers’.
- We are unique in sending our clients photographs of their veneers prior to them being completed, so they can be approved and, if necessary, altered. This greatly improves the individual quality of our veneers. Gum shield veneers cannot be altered.
- Our Impression material is alginate powder and is easy to use. More usually rubber based impression material is used for ‘Gum shield veneers’ and it can cause problems.
- We send you additional Impression material free of charge in case you make a mistake with your first impression. In general other companies do not allow for errors and they then make a charge for sending extra impression material.
- The teeth on our Absolute Clip-on Veneers are very realistic. Gum shield veneers are less so.
- At Absolute Clip-on Veneers we pride ourselves on offering the full range of 20 Dental Colour Shades. Gum shield veneers are only able to be made in 3 or 4 less realistic colours.
- Here at Absolute Clip-On Veneers we understand that the colour of the veneers is very important and very individual to our customers. For this reason we send our Colour Shade Box with actual veneers in it so that the colour choice can be made in the comfort of your own home, perhaps with the assistance of family or friends. Making that important colour choice at the time of ordering the veneers seems premature but is the only option with our competitors ‘Gum shield veneers’.
- All our Clip-on Veneers come with a one year ‘Free Repair’ guarantee. Gum shield veneers cannot be repaired.
See below for detailed reasons regarding the above