Here is a quick step by step of the process you will go to once you place your order.
- Once the order has been placed, a customer account will be set up for you on our website and you will be emailed with the details. You can then change the password yourself.
- At each stage of the ordering process, you receive emails updating you on the order status and various instructions throughout the process.
- Take your impressions (instructions will be sent to you via email) and there is an instructional video available to watch.
- You must also fill out the Lab Docket sent to you, please select the shade you prefer using the shade guide enclosed in the impression kit and writing the number e.g. B1 on the lab docket.
- To help us produce the best possible veneer for you there is a questionnaire to fill out on your Profile Page giving us your specific requirements ie shape colour, and expectations.
- You then send the impression kit back to us.
- Once we have received the impression kit, the construction of your Clip on Veneers will begin (Please note – the turn around time of up to 4 weeks will begin from when we receive your impressions). (up to 2 weeks for express orders – up to 4 weeks for standard orders)
- you will receive approval pictures of your veneer setup shortly after we have started your order for you to approve, at this stage we can make any adjustments as required.
- When you are happy with the approval photos, we will finalise the process and the veneers will be sent out to you a few days after.